1) Conducted national seminar on Right to education act with 125 participants and recommended measures for its effective implementation
2) Organized seminar on Investor Education with 167 participants.
3) Organized midday meal program and distribution of groceries to 40 old age women.
4) Running 12 creche centres (day care) with 360 kids in slum areas.
5) Support for shelter, nutritious food and educational material to 25 orphan, semi orphans and street children.
6) Provided educational material to 250 disabled students.
7) Provided sewing machines to 125 girls and women to support their livelihood.
8) 70 tribal women were trained in bamboo making and assisted in establishment of self employment units.
9) Baseline survey on natural and human resources were conducted in 6 villages
10) 1150 women, youth and general public were sensitized on environment protection.
11) 290 slum women were educated on naturopathy awareness.
12) 1890 farmers, agriculture labour, women, children, youth were sensitized on affects of climate change.
13) WASH campaign conducted in 18 villages of Kadapa,Kurnooland Anathapur districts
14) 5 bio gas plants were constructed for 5 dalit women
15) 10 women beneficiaries were trained in LED & Solar Systems
16) 20 women beneficiaries were trained in maintenance & repairing of LPG stoves
17) 52 rural women were sensitized on energy conservation
18) 1140 students, women and youth were created awareness through meat out campaign.
19) 240 educated youth trained in computer education and provided placement in different enterprises.
20) 98 victims of domestic violence were given assistance by counselling and escort services.
21) Habitants of 30 villages were sensitized on food safety, quality control of drugs and integrated development.