Total Budget is Rs.284000/-
SERUDS Charity runs an education initiative for the Deprived Students studying in Govt. High Schools in Kurnool District. We focus on providing education supplies to children from economically backward families. A BPL survey found that the percentage of school dropouts is high among the adolescent girls and boys in nearby villages due to poverty.
How it Works
- The SERUDS team visits the schools in these villages and interacts with the school authorities, education committee and village development committees.
- We identify and list the children come from poor economic backgrounds.
- During their interactions, the volunteers discovered that some of underprivileged children (9 – 15 years) are made to discontinue their studies for getting income from rag picking, cycle mechanic shops and beedi making units.
- SERUDS helps in rescuing these children from child labor and enables them to continue with their education by providing education support.
- The donations are also used to provide uniforms, school bags, shoes, complete educational material kit to these children as and when required.
Purpose of donation
|Long Note Books||:||150|